May & March 2014
Approval Code: MQA – A6264
Conducted and awarded by: Mahsa Prima International College
Accreditation & Recognition:
- Fully accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- Recognize by MIM (Malaysian Institute of Management)
- Pass B.M with 1 credit in SPM or
- UEC 1Bs or Equivalent
Mode of Study: Full-Time
Duration: 1 ½ Years ( 4- 5 semester )
Intake for Year 2013: March & May &September
Fee Structure (Full-Time) and Special Fee Packages:
Registration Fee: RM550.00
Tuition Fee and Payment Options:
1) Monthly Installment
MYR 2,500 (1st payment)
MYR 630 X 10 month
Total Course Fee : MYR 8,800
2) Full Payment
MYR 8,800 X (5% Discount)
Total Course Fee : MYR 8,360
Why are MPIC graduates highly employable?
- Mahsa Prima International College ( MPIC ) ,a subsidiary of MAHSA Education Group, one of the leading University in Malaysia offering a host of certificate, diploma, degree and postgraduate programmes in Medical, Allied Health Sciences and Business.
- As part of Mahsa Group Education Group, MPIC is able to offer students wider programme choices at higher levels and more pathways to a rewarding career in articulation to International Universities.
- All diplomas are accredited by MQA and approved by MOHE.
- Graduates are groomed to become Industry Professionals.
- Scholarship is provided to deserving and needy students.
- We have a wealth of books and research references from our newly renovated library.
- Most importantly, we have a team of academically qualified, dedicated and experienced lecturers who have bee in industry and commerce for several years.
- We are strategically located at the center of Kepong area (main road)
From Kepong Jaya Jusco (2 minutes walk)
From Aeon Big Hypermarket (Carrefour) (3 minutes walk)
- Minimum registration fee of RM550.00 to start our diploma.
Certificate in Business Management- Subject
|ENGLISH 1||ECONOMICS 2|
|ACCOUNTING 1||ACCOUNTING 2|
|BUSINESS STATISTICS 1||HUMAN RESOURCES|
|ECONOMICS 1||BAHASA KEBANGSAAN ( A )|
|PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING||PENGAJIAN MALAYSIA|
|INTRO TO BUSINESS COMPUTING||PENDIDIKAN MORAL|
|BUSINESS LAW||ENGLISH 2|
|FUNDAMENTALS OF MANAGEMENT||ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR|
|FUNDAMENTAL OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP|
Duration : 1 1/2 years
Certificate in Business (1 ½ year) > Diploma in Business (2 years) > Bachelor degree (2 years)