Approval Code: MQA – R/340/3/0037
Conducted and awarded by: Mahsa Prima International College
Accreditation & Recognition:
- Fully accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- Recognized by MIM ( Malaysian Institute of Management )
- Pass B.M with 1 credit in SPM or
- UEC 1Bs or Equivalent
Mode of Study: Full-Time
Duration:1 ½ Years ( 5 semester )
Intake for Year 2013: AUGUST
Fee Structure (Full-Time) and Special Fee Packages:
Registration Fee: RM550.00
COURSE FEE: RM 3800
Why are MPIC graduates highly employable?
- Mahsa Prima International College ( MPIC ) ,a subsidiary of MAHSA Education Group, one of the leading University in Malaysia offering a host of certificate, diploma, degree and postgraduate programmes in Medical, Allied Health Sciences and Business.
- As part of Mahsa Group Education Group, MPIC is able to offer students wider programme choices at higher levels and more pathways to a rewarding career in articulation to International Universities.
- All diplomas are accredited by MQA and approved by MOHE.
- Graduates are groomed to become Industry Professionals.
- Scholarship is provided to deserving and needy students.
- We have a wealth of books and research references from our newly renovated library.
- Most importantly, we have a team of academically qualified, dedicated and experienced lecturers who have bee in industry and commerce for several years.
- We are strategically located at the center of Kepong area (main road)
From Kepong Jaya Jusco ( 2 minutes walk )
From Aeon Big Hypermarket ( Carrefour ) ( 3 minutes walk )
- Minimum registration fee of RM550.00 to start our diploma.